The information technology Security Audit service highlights the organisational, technical and personnel shortcomings in your company for compliance with regulative requirements and security best practices. This includes reviewing your security policies, standards, guidance, procedures and other materials and acting spot checks of controls-in-place where appropriate. The assessment covers areas including: Risk Assessment, Analysis and Management; logging and data management; Technical testing of your network to place gaps and controls weaknesses.
Our security audit & review services cover the following areas:
- Security Implement & Audit based on ISO 27001/27002
- GAP analysis based on ISO 27001 certification
- Review and Audit of the system and architecture
- Penetration test based on Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM)
- Vulnerability scan
- Social Engineering Audit
- Network Security Audits cover Network and System Management Security,Network Firewalls,Intrusion Prevention System,Web Application Security,Database Security ,Infrastructure hardening and other
- Check all policies and procedures are documented in the right way and up to date.
- Ensuring whole staff are aware of the related processes and procedures
- Consonant monitoring and on-going improvement to information security
- Audit-compliant reporting
The Security Audit Process
- Define the physical scope of the audit
- Define the process scope of the audit
- Conduct historical due diligence
- Develop the audit plan
- Perform security risk assessment
- Identify and locate the exact assets located within the security perimeter and prioritize those assets according to value to the business
- Identify potential threats against the assets covered by the audit
- Catalog vulnerabilities or deficiencies for each asset class or type
- Identify the security controls currently in place for each asset class
- Determine probabilities of specific risks
- Determine the potential harm or impact of a threat
- Perform the risk calculation
- Document the results of the audit
- Specify and implement new/updated controls
At Security Triggers, Audit & Review Service is just one of many security services we offer our clients.
We collocate the information, monitor, analysis and report on attacks and intrusion attempts based on our a dozen Security Operations Centers worldwide, for building up a picture of the vulnerabilities being exploited.
We conduct Auditing on a customized per client basis to offer regular or on demand analysis of your internal and external infrastructure.
And our team is comprised of highly experienced consultants, whom hold credentials such as Certified Ethical Hacker ,CISA,CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Implemnter and ITIL.
In other words, choosing Security Triggers for your IT security needs may just be the easiest decision you'll make today.