IT is the anchor of most companies and hence IT risks and controls must be managed the right manner. An attacker looking for a sensitive assets by exploiting security vulnerabilities presenting across systems then failure to protect vital online asset can effect in business cost and damage to your reputation
In Penetration testing we conduct a series of activities, which help you identify and exploit security vulnerabilities by simulating an attack on a computer or network from external and internal threats to give you clear picture of the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the security measures that have been implemented.
The process involves an active analysis of the system for any potential vulnerabilities that could result from poor or improper system configuration, both known and unknown hardware or software flaws, or operational weaknesses in process or technical countermeasures. This analysis is carried out from the position of a potential attacker and can involve active exploitation of security vulnerabilities.
- Avoid chances for reputational loss
- Achieve Compliance
Performing this assessment on a regular basis will also help address specific regulatory requirements, such as FFIEC/GLBA, HIPAA/HITECH, NERC, and PCI DSS requirement .
- Identifying higher-risk vulnerabilities that result from a combination of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence
- Testing the ability of network defenders to successfully detect and respond to the attacks
- Identifies weaknesses in security concepts, systems and applications
- Analysis of the security measures against “Inside out“ attacks
- Provide management with an understanding of the level of risk from Internet-accessible services.
- Provide recommendations and details to facilitate a cost-effective and targeted mitigation approach.
- Create a basis for future decisions regarding information security strategy, requirements and resource allocation.
- To execute a real-world attack on critical infrastructure and understand the level of risk that exists at a single moment in time.
You can utilize our Penetration testing service to evaluate the strength of your defenses against the attacks that are most likely to be used by actual attackers and to identify any weaknesses in your configuration practices including weak passwords and unnecessary services by perform ongoing internal and external vulnerability scans your infrastructure
This service can be customized to include
- External or internal network penetration tests to assess operating system and services vulnerabilities
- Client-side penetration testing to assess end-user susceptibility to phishing & other social engineering threats
- Application penetration testing
- Wireless and wired network Test
- E-Mail- and Internet-Malware test
- Test of Clients, e.g. PC, Notebook, Tablet and mobile phone
- Web and Mobile Application Penetration Testing Services
- Infrastructure :Firewalls ,Routers DNS and other external services including servers on your DMZ
- Remote access services such as dial-up modems and IPSec endpoints
- Database Security Controls Testing
- Third-Party/Vendor Security Configuration Testing
Phase 1: Initialization
Know your requirements:
We overcome this by sitting down with your team and let you teach us about your company and systems. As you are most familiar with the party in this matter, we rely on your experience to walk us through what you have in an interactive manner.
This process alone can save months of effort and cost.
Agreement signed before testing begins:
This agreement spells of restrictions, limitations, and obligations between the organization and the team of penetration testing.This agreement aims to increase the effectiveness of the test itself while minimizing operational impact.
Phase 2: Real Testing
- Reconnaissance and Enumeration : Checking the Internet for the customer’s public-facing presence and information .
- Network Surveying and Services Identification : Painting a picture of what the customer’s perimeter looks like to the outside world
- Automatic and Manual Testing
- Privilege Escalation
Phase 3: Reporting
- The work will be done and we will be sure to keep you informed every step of the way.
- The report will be created to inform you on what has been discovered and what we propose to correct any problems.
- We will work with you to make sure that you understand the results and get the knowledge necessary to take any action that may need to take.
At STriggers, penetration testing is just one of many security services we offer our clients.
We collocate the information, monitor, analysis and report on attacks and intrusion attempts based on our a dozen Security Operations Centers worldwide, for building up a picture of the vulnerabilities being exploited.
We conduct Penetration Tests on a customized per client basis to offer regular or on demand analysis of your internal and external infrastructure.
And our team is comprised of highly experienced consultants, whom hold credentials such as Certified Ethical Hacker ,CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and ITIL.
In other words, choosing STriggers for your IT security needs may just be the easiest decision you'll make today.
- Regular Schedule & Updates :we have database with all information about our customers so we can send regular notification about new specific vulnerabilities in your systems .
- Detailed Recommendations : we provide the risk level of the discovered vulnerabilities and provides step-by-step actions to fix or mitigate each vulnerability.
- Proactive identification of Network & Web Application Security vulnerabilities
- Regular Automated scanning
- Powerful internal and external network scans
- Easy access to downloadable reports in just one location
- Achieve Compliance
STriggers Penetration Testing Final Report will incorporate all information security control area findings.
The report includes the following sections:
- Executive summary
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- High-risk findings and recommendations for remediation
- Prioritization of recommendations to address the results of high-risk
- Summary of methods
- Detailed findings and recommendations
- Evidence of controls and information sufficient to replicate findings