Detects vulnerabilities and helps to reduce the risk specifically
Vulnerability management is the "cyclical practice of identifying, classifying, remediating, and mitigatingvulnerability".
Security Triggers' Vulnerability Management service leverages Secpoint Vulnerability Management technology to perform extremely accurate audits scanning for external and internal IT infrastructure devices, servers, web applications, databases and other assets to allow you to manage the list of priorities of the weaknesses, and understand how to address and prepare detailed reports and check the progress of the remediation over time.
- Non US based 100% Backdoor Free
- 9 Scan Profiles, HIPAA,OWASP top 10, Prepare for PCI, Firewall Scan and more
- Advanced Web Crawler - SQL Injection - XSS - SSL Vulnerabilities
- Bugtraq ID / Mitre CVE / Ubuntu USN / Microsoft / OSBDB
- Schedule scans daily,weekly,monthly
- Prevent Hackers To Access Your Server
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Launch Real Exploits and Denial of Service Attacks
- Distributed Scanning Capability
- Scan any OS or Network device
- Reports Branding
- Detailed Remedies for Identified Vulnerabilities
- Secure Design All Data Stored on Unit
- Ticket System for full Vulnerability Management
- 24x7x365 expert support by certified security analysts
- Integrated with other Security Triggers Managed Security Services for more comprehensive view of our security posture
- Dedicated vulnerability management team provides expert guidance and support
At STriggers Vulnerability management is just one of many security services we offer our clients.
We collocate the information, monitor, analysis and report on attacks and intrusion attempts based on our a dozen Security Operations Centers worldwide, for building up a picture of the vulnerabilities being exploited.
We conduct Penetration Tests on a customized per client basis to offer regular or on demand analysis of your internal and external infrastructure.
And our team is comprised of highly experienced consultants, whom hold credentials such as Certified Ethical Hacker ,CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and ITIL.
In other words, choosing STriggers for your IT security needs may just be the easiest decision you'll make today.