With Security Triggers consultation services you can have a well-built ISMS based on ISO 27001 standards from A to Z. Our consultation services are based on experienced and certified consultants in implementing and auditing ISMS to achieve ISO 27001. As part of our commitment to premium quality service, We offer our customers complimentary packages to help them raise their security the soonest before waiting for next year budgeting or decision, please contact >>> for more information.
What are ISO 27001 and ISMS?
ISO 27001 is an international standard published by the International Organization for Standardization to specify the requirements for the development and operation of Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The standard covers all types of organizations (e.g. commercial enterprises, government agencies and non-profit organizations) to protect critical business information; ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information; as well as managing information security risks in the organization .
ISMS is a part of the overall management system, based on the approach of controlling business risks, to establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve information security.
What do we provide?
Our consultation services provide:
- Full Implantation
We provide consultation services for clients to implement ISMS from start until the certification audit. This includes first assessment and gap analysis based on the generally-accepted phases of PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act).
Here we conclude the general steps we follow to build the whole ISMS for our clients, but in general, every client will require addtional and special steps:
- Scope Definition: This phase is done with client's top management to discuss and define in details the repsonsibilities, inputs, outpus and deliverables, timelines, deadlines, budget and agreements.
- Gap Analysis: We conduct an brief Gap Analysis of client organization versus the standard.
- Client Readiness: Next, we assure that the client team and the MR (management representative) are ready to avoid any time-wasting when start the implementation.
- Risk Assessment: We then identify your critical information assets, classify them and create the Asset inventory.
- ISMS Documents: After identifying the risks, a Risk Treatment processes are defined based on set of measures and criteria's those steps will lead to develop the whole ISMS Document sets.
- Implementation Support: Our compliance and technical team then support client team in implementing the developed ISMS.
- Training and Awarness: A trainer from our side will deliver an awareness course of the developed ISMS to client employees.
- Preassessment: After a defined period, our auditors will visit the client and do an assessment for the implemented processes and then generate a readiness report to get ISO 27001 Certificate of Achievement.
- Certification: With our help we the client to be certified by a certification body (of client choice).
- Continual Support: We do provide, if requested, a continual support to do an periodical assessments.
This for clients who already built ISMS and want to check the status of its ISMS before the certification audit. Here we identify strength and weakness of security controls against ISO 27001 requirements. Perform ISO 27001 pre-assessment to prevent potential non-conformity and prepare for actual Certification Audit. Read More HERE.