Firewall+ is three-in-one solution, offering managed gateway protection for Firewall,VPN and IDP.
Protects servers and workstations from a host of network-level attacks, including protocol anomalies, connection flooding, denial-of-service, SYN flooding, as well as packet fragmentation evasion techniques.
- Hybrid Firewall design for the best of all worlds.
- Application-Level Packet Filtering, both secure and efficient.
- Proxy-ARP Transparency isolates internal systems from attack.
- Policy-based routing for efficient use of dual network connections.
- Multiple redundant / balanced Internet links for fail-safe operation.
- Traffic shaping and QOS control for priority services.
- Multiple Network Boxes configured as a single fault tolerant virtual router.
- Address translation and port / address forwarding hides the internal network.
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Secures out-of-office connections with specific access control policies for groups and individual users. Authenticated user sessions from outside the office, ensure data remains confidential during internet transit.
- Industry standard IPSEC compliance, with optional IKE and AH / ESP for the latest technology and compatibility.
- Fully featured SSL VPN server implementation.
- The very latest encryption technologies including 3DES, CAST, BLOWFISH, AES, SERPENT and TWOFISH for ultimate system compatibility.
- Sophisticated authentication including X509 Certificates, Shared Secret, or 2048bit RSA ensuring complete trust.
- Hassle-free, unlimited user licensing not charged by number of users.
- Site-to-Site, Site-to-Remote and Roadwarrior configurations, as standard.
Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP)
The IDP module integrated with the Firewall, scans network traffic at the application level, and seamlessly blocks malicious behaviour with zero latency. Protection against newly emerging threats is provided by a database of vulnerability-class based signatures and heuristic (expert system) anomaly-based behavioural analysis.
- Intrusion Detection Engine: Zero latency, hybrid, multi-level approach that is tightly integrated with the firewall.
- Action: Active (blocks network traffic) and / or passive (logs intrusion attempts)
- Reporting: Real-time (on demand) and periodic (summary) by SMTP e-mail
- Types of Intrusion Detection: ICMP / IP, Denial of Service (DoS), portscans, protocol and application level.
- Just-In-Time and Heuristic Engines: Used to block uncharacterized attacks before they have a signature.
- Signatures: In excess of 2,500 (IDS) / 350 (IDP) - depending on configuration
Valued Added Services
Security Triggers provides additional value added services:
- Bandwidth Management
- Change Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Load Balancing
- Multiple Internet Connections
- Security Consultancy
We offer two types of deployment, Hardware Appliance and Virtual Appliance.
A full range of hardware appliance models is available to support diverse performance and environmental requirements. These models are designated S for Small, M for Medium or E for Enterprise and are designed to suit the typical workloads encountered in each organizational type.
We offer virtual appliances and you will get the identical security software and services available on the hardware appliance. Our virtual appliances are compatible with most virtualization platform, the performance will depend on the client's infrastructure.