All-In-One Security Solution
The basic unified threat management (UTM) appliance comprises firewall, intrusion detection and prevention (IDP), a virtual private network (VPN), anti-malware, anti-spam and content filtering technologies, all joining forces against both known and unknown Internet threats. With a UTM device, you benefit from advanced security, improved business continuity, and convenience.
At Security Striggers, we call our appliance a UTM+ because it offers other security functoins more than a conventional UTM this includes:
- Entity Management: Our UTM do profiling for each device/user uses the network so that you can apply rules on each entity or group of entities.
- Application Management: Our UTM identifiy more than 1000 applications on the network, this includes: Skype, GTalk, P2P... etc. so that you can apply rules on each applications.
- SSL Inspection.
- Multi-layered protection: Each appliance includes more than 75 security engines.
- Bandwidth Management.
- Clustering/Fail-over/Load Balancing.
- iOS App.
- Email and PDF Reports and Alerts.
We offer two types of deployment, Hardware Appliance and Virtual Appliance.
A full range of hardware appliance models is available to support diverse performance and environmental requirements. These models are designated S for Small, M for Medium or E for Enterprise and are designed to suit the typical workloads encountered in each organizational type.
We offer virtual appliances and you will get the identical security software and services available on the hardware appliance. Our virtual appliances are compatible with most virtualization platform, the performance will depend on the client's infrastructure.